Bicycling Around Minnesota (BAM)
August 17, 2023 - August 20, 2023
BAM riders enjoy rolling over paved, low-traffic roads and bikeways in Minnesota. Each year the route moves to a different region of the state to promote the wonderful communities there. BAM’s goals as a nonprofit are to promote Share the Road, bicycle safety, fitness, state tourism and the Scenic Bikeways System in Minnesota, and bicycling as a transportation mode. BAM is heading to Minnesota’s Bluff Country in 2023. Details will be announced when registration opens.
Riders can expect:
- 50-70 miles of bicycling each day on paved, low-traffic roads and trails
- Scenic landscapes and local charm
- Fully supported tour with meals, downloadable route maps (RWGPS), rider support along the route, mechanical support and luggage transport
- Camping and hotel options
- Showers provided by Pork Belly Ventures at the campsite with an ample number of private stalls, hot water, and free towel service
- Tent rental and daily setup available for an additional fee
- Plenty of mobile phone chargers at the campsite
BAM is a volunteer organization. If you are interested in being a part of the BAM 2023 team, please let them know. They’re looking for people to join the planning committee and volunteer on the ride. Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.