- This event has passed.
Wirth on Wednesdays (WOW)
June 29, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 4:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until August 10, 2022
The popular WOW series of mountain bike races returns to Theodore Wirth Park. Race categories youth, novice, intermediate, and advanced provide every level of racer a safe, enjoyable challenge that fits their goals and abilities. The loops consist of variations of theArea 36 trails at The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park. Each lap is a little over 3 miles.
- 5:00PM Youth (13 years old and younger): 15-20 minutes / 1 lap race
- 5:30PM Novice (all ages): 30-50 minutes / 2 laps
- 6:15PM Advanced (13+ years old): 50-70 minutes / 4 laps
- 6:30PM Kids fun race: (2-8 year olds): Free, but need to fill out a waiver. On the skills loops, usually ride for 10 min. Depending on numbers may separate into two waves of age groups or striders/riders.
- 7:15PM Intermediate (11+ years old): 40-50 minutes / 3 laps
- June 1
- June 15
- June 29
- July 13
- July 27
- August 10
Loppet Organization photo