- This event has passed.
Big Woods Classic
August 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Big Woods Classic offers distances and events for new and experienced mountain bike racers. Weave through woodlands, grasslands and scenic wetlands — all while catching views of beautiful Parley Lake from the metro area’s newest singletrack trail. The Monarch Singletrack at Carver Park Reserve has over 10 miles of trails ranging from easy to advanced, including a trail built with adapted cycles in mind.
- Adult Comp – approx. 20.5 miles, limited to 125 riders
- Adult Sport – approx. 10.5 miles, limited to 125 riders
- Adult Novice – approx. 7.6 miles, limited to 200 riders
- Youth Comp – approx. 7.6 miles, limited to 200 riders
- Youth Novice – approx. 3.8 miles, limited to 125 riders
- Kids Fun Ride – approx. 1.1 miles, limited to 125 riders
In 2021, Big Woods Classic will include an in-person race on Aug. 7 as well as a month-long Virtual Challenge. All registrants for the in-person race are automatically eligible for the Virtual Challenge. You can also register for the Virtual Challenge only.