Wahoo! Adventures welcomes you to join us for this boutique style at-your-own pace ride through northern Minnesota as we follow the Mississippi River and wind our way through history, wildlife, and local folklore. You will pedal, hike, and canoe the land of 10,000 lakes as we begin our adventure in Minnesota's oldest and largest state park, Itasca.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Pedaling the land of Paul Bunyan and Babe
- Listening for the call of loons
- Dipping your tire in the mouth of the Mississippi
- The Chippewa National Forest
- Early morning canoe among native wild rice
- Rustic cabins, lodges, and pampered camping.
6 days, 5 nights - pedaling 6 - 44 miles/day.
Pedal, Relax, and Enjoy.